Safe and Secure Partitioning.
The ARLX Hypervisor is a platform-enabling technology that allows your applications to run with strict partitioning, functional safety, and security from attacks. Download our ARLX Hypervisor datasheet here.
ARLX Hypervisor. Safe and Secure. Freedom and confidence for what you do.
|When size, weight, and power (SWaP) are issues in your design, ARLX provides a unique path to meeting these goals.||Our certification artifacts provide a head-start for certifying your system for flight or marketability for safety and security applications.||Consolidating hardware resources on a common computing platform reduces the need to maintain legacy systems.|
Xen-based hypervisor, ARINC 653 extensions
ARLX is currently the only hypervisor product, commercial or open-source, that has both security and safety in one product.
- Based on open-source Xen hypervisor technology, a type 1 hypervisor running directly on the hardware
- Strict ARINC 653 partitioning, with privileged partitions for initialization and configuration, health monitoring, and I/O control
- Your applications run unchanged in protected guest partitions
- Linux and microOS currently supported in guest partitions; future support for VxWorks, Windows, and more
- Support for controlled I/O sharing with RS-232/422/485, MIL-STD-1553, Ethernet, ARINC 664p7, CAN, and more
- Supports open industry standards including ARINC 653, POSIX, VICTORY, and FACE
- Safety assurance: DO-178C, IEC 62304, ISO 26262 certification packages at the highest levels of design assurance and safety integrity
- Security assurance: MILS EAL conformance using formal methods
- Support tools available include: Traceability analyzer, Difference Impact analyzer, System Configurator, and more
- Available for x86 and ARM targets
- Demonstration available for PC on a USB flash drive
- Engineering support services available from DornerWorks