- NXP i.MX6 SoloX
- 1 GB DDR3
i.MX6 SoloX SOM
Jump Start Your Advanced RealTime Project
Many engineers and product developers struggle with an overload of things to do when they need to get a real-time or application-rich product to market. DornerWorks’ SoloX SOM is a powerful processing platform that enables you to quickly develop a custom solution so that you can get back to focusing on what you do best.
- Allows for an iterative approach for custom designs
- Allows customers to focus on unique or special aspects of their design, getting to market on time
- Designed for rugged, reliable applications
- Processing unit and everything it requires is all on one small package
- Standard SMARC interface
How to Get It
- Order the SOM now
- Available as fully-built board or reference design
- Design support available from DornerWorks
DornerWorks’ SoloX SOM is a feature rich, cost effective system on module solution featuring a highly integrated heterogenous processor, NXP’s iMX 6 Solo X. Our SOM conviently captures all of the complex design elements of a processing unit onto a module leaving the end user able to focus on the special aspects of a product.
DornerWorks has a history of complex real time related products, a wealth of safety critical design experience in multiple industries, and a convenient location for the automotive industry. DornerWorks is a recommended design partner by NXP as an NXP Proven Partner.
- NXP i.MX 6 Solo X heterogeneous processor
- 1GB DDR3
- 4GB eMMC
- 32MB boot SPI flash
- 8kbyte configuration EEPROM
- SMARC Interface