CAN Driver for Xen Hypervisor
DornerWorks has implemented a CAN driver for Linux on Xen. We’ve taken the pain out of writing a CAN driver so that you can focus on the successful development of your system.
- Complete CAN stack
- Full installation documentation
- Open source, no proprietary code
- Example project for starting development
- Works with linux
- Works with Xen
- MCP2515 SPI to CAN driver (included)
- ARLX ARINC 653 IPC
- CAN driver through Linux stack (DornerWorks can implement this as part of our services capability)
- X86 availability
- ARM (with hardware virtualization extensions) coming soon!
Contact us for further information and release information at email@example.com